What does F4 help to display in SAP?
Users of an SAP System can use the F4 key to obtain information about the possible input values for a certain field on the screen. Information about the possible values for a field should also be available to those users who are working with the data in the SAP System from an external program, via BAPI calls.
F4 help can be added to selection criteria: automatically: if there is input help associated to the data type of the selection criteria, F4 help will be displayed automatically in the selection screen.
Description: The event POV in module pool program is used to display the F4 values for a field if there is no search help is assigned to the Input field.
You can create the F4 help for the report selection fields using the 'At Selection Screen' events.
The F4 key is a function key found at the top of almost all computer keyboards. The key is often used with the Alt and Ctrl keys to close open windows and tabs.
More Information. F4 is a predefined keyboard shortcut in Excel that repeats your last command or action.
Try pressing Fn + F4. If you still cannot notice any change, try holding down Fn for a few seconds. If that doesn't work too, try ALT + Fn + F4. This should work.
To do this, go to the File tab, then click Options. In the Options dialog box, click the Customize Ribbon tab, then click the Customize button next to the Keyboard shortcuts section. In the Customize Keyboard dialog box, make sure that the F4 key is assigned to the RepeatLast command.
Adding F4 help to a field on MODULE POOL Programming
- First, go to SE11 and create your own search help (if you don't know how to create a search help please feel free to ask me, it is very easy).
- Now in your module pool program go to the layout of your screen.
F1 Help vs. F4 Help. c) F1 is for Field Help and F4 is for possible entries.
How do you display data in a module pool?
- Create a Module Pool Program , declare some variables and activate the program.
- Create a screen '0001'.
- Provide a short text and select Normal Screen Radio Button and then click on the Layout Button as shown.
- All selected entries of the popup list from F4 should be concatenated into one string separated by a comma. ...
- If the user press F4 for the field which already been maintained, need to make those entries as selected at the popup selection list.
c) F1 is for Field Help and F4 is for possible entries.
f4 is a new system that lowers the effective-replication-factor of warm BLOBs while remaining fault tolerant and able to support the lower throughput demands. f4 currently stores over 65PBs of logical BLOBs and reduces their effective-replication-factor from 3.6 to either 2.8 or 2.1.
- Open transaction RSPFPAR (display profile parameters) on the application server instance for which you want to look at the parameter values. You can switch the instance in transaction SM51.
- Choose Execute to display a list of all valid profile parameters for the selected application server instance.